Thursday, August 26, 2010

Breaking Mayle News!

I just got the following email. I am excited - this is going to be a crazy three-weeks!


Hope everyone is well! I wanted to let everyone in on a little secret. Jane Mayle is making a comeback in the form of a pop-up shop in late September. It will last for about 3 weeks. Dresses, coats, tops, handbags, shoes, and boots. A full collection for Fall 2010! Along with this Mayle pop-up, Jane is also collaborating with Sigerson Morrison (uptown) with shoes/boots, and they will also be carrying select pieces from the line.

Details to come. If you haven't already, please sign up at http://mayleonline.com to join the email list. We'll be sending out a proper email blast soon.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, joy! I'm going to be in NY starting the first week of October. I'm even more excited now that I may have the chance of visiting the pop-up shop.

    ReplyDelete